Wednesday, January 11, 2006

On lag and flayed souls.

Well apparently Wulf's laggy, buggy home of Earthen Ring will be closed today to allow them to upgrade the hardware. (EDIT: It transpires this isn't for a hardware upgrade after all, dammit!) Looks like I'll have to play with his namesake over on The Venture Company tonight. Kinda sad, since I wasn't able to get on last night due to RL, and I won't have much time tomorrow night for a similar reason. Still if the end result's a faster, more stable server, then I guess that's a small price to pay.

In other news, because of tomorrow's absense, it looks like the folks of Chaotic Divinity are gonna score their first kill of Hakkar The Soulflayer without me tomorrow. Ah well, can't be helped, but I wish them all the luck on this fight. Hopefully, I'll get my chance to take him down with them at the weekend.

No comments: