Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Titansteel: The Waiting Game

I've never really played an Alchemist. I mean, I tried to make Ulu one at one point when a friend convinced me that the Alchemist's Stone was "the shizzit" for tanks, but it never really stuck. I certainly never got all the cool transmutes people used to go on about. Which meant I never had to deal with the sucky cooldowns.

With my experiences over the last few days, I'm glad I never followed through on that profession. Ever since I started smelting Titansteel, it's been one torturous day after another waiting for the 20 hour cooldown on the next bar to be up. I'm swimming in materials, since I often trip over a couple of Titanium nodes whenever I go mining and my Mote Extractor has me swimming in Eternals.

However, knowing I still have 40 hours of cooldowns between Ulu and his Tempered Titansteel Treads makes me sad somehow. Ah well, guess tomorrow evening isn't too far away.

No comments: