Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'd rather be levelling

So Ulu hit level 76 last night, not long after completing an epic quest chain in Dragonblight (no spoilers, but go there and do every quest you can, you won't be dissapointed!). After that was done, I kinda lost the desire to do much more levelling that evening, and ended up tanking a few instances instead and did some mining. The Sholazar Basin's still largely deserted on my server so it's easy enough to run around there a couple of times a day and pick up a load of Saronite Ore, and if I'm really lucky, some Titanium. I've been slowly getting Ulu's Engineering up as well, but I've diverted a lot of my ore to a friend who's levelling Blacksmith and making him some spiffy armor.

Back at work today and working through the deluge of stuff. Tonight's going to be more quests and some instances. I'm aiming for 77 by tomorrow night.

No comments: