Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Rep's the thing.

Ulu's not even level 78 yet (about 2/3rds of the way there) and I'm thinking about rep grinding.

Looking at the (very healthy) list of Tanking rep items, two factions stand head-and-shoulders above the rest as ones to get Revered with ASAP.

The Wyrmrest Accord have one of the best pre-raid tanking cloaks at Honored and a really nice tanking chest at Revered. Luckily having done almost all the Dragonblight quests at this point, I'm just past Honored with them.

The other faction, the Argent Crusade will be a bit more work. I'm not even Friendly with them yet, although there are quest chains in Zul'Drak and Icecrown I haven't yet touched. Still they have really nice legs at Honored and the Tanking head enchant at Revered.

Luckily both factions are championable, so once Ulu starts the level 80 Dungeons he'll be able to get rep with them faster. I think I'll make Wyrmrest my first goal before settling into getting the Crusade to Revered.

Still weekend's coming. I wanna get Ulu to 80 and do some instances with friends. I'm also tempted to brind Wulfsblood out of mothballs and bring him to Howling Fyjord for a cooking/skinning/leatherworking zerg. I have almost all the mats now for Ulushnar's engineering goggles, but I need Leather badly.

No comments: