Monday, February 04, 2008

Update 04-Feb-2008

Sorry I've not been updating much over the last few days. I've been ill in bed/the couch and my mind hasn't turned to completing the Karazhan guides. On the upside, I finally hunkered down and spent eight hours completing Fable: The Lost Chapter on my Xbox.

I'll be aiming to complete the guide on the last four bosses this week: Terestian Illhoof, Prince Malechazzar, Nightbane and Netherspite. I won't be covering the Chess Event because if anyone needs a "click here for free epics guide" they can stop reading this Blog.

As for Alystira's request, I don't normally like doing third-hand advice but generally speaking, if a Paladin needs mana, he's not getting hit hard/often enough, so bravo!

The Dragonhawk fight is pretty mana intensive though, as are a lot of AoE tanking situations. I'd get him to ask nicely if he can get either a Shadow Priest or a Shaman with Mana Totems in his group. I'd also reccomend downranking his Consecrate to Rank 4. It still gets the full coefficent from Spelldamage at that level, but it costs much less mana to use. If he downranks, it's a good idea to acquire and use the Libram of the Eternal Rest from the first boss of Sethekk Halls to boost your Consecrate damage, since crushability isn't an issue for add-tanking.

No comments: