Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Re: Adventures in Engineering

Leon wrote:


New engineering googles look damn good but its annoying that both the smelting & google upgrades recipes are raid drops. Think im the only tanking engineer in the raid tho.


I'm personally hoping that they hit the AH within a few months of 2.4 opening.

That said, they're worth it even without the upgrade. Playing around with Warcrafter suggests that once I get the Goggles gemmed and enchanted, I'll be able to replace my S2 shield with the Bulwark of the Amani Empire whilst being uncrittable. The total Stamina gain will put me over 16k health unbuffed again and I'll have enough Avoidance/Block to be able to wear the Commendation of Kael'Thas next patch in place of my Pocket Watch and still hit uncrushable.

No comments: