Wednesday, January 16, 2008

*As of the past weekend, I'm taking a break from the Tier 4 instances (Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon). At the moment, Ulu outgears the instances something chronic, there's next-to-no drops he requires and CD have an abundance of tanks who can run them. Not to mention the last two times I ran Gruul/Maggy with Cd I ended up running the raid because of the raid leader's incompetance/preoccupation. I fancy a bit more time away from the game this year.

*CD got Morogrim Tidewalker to 38% on our first night of training him. I anticipate a kill next time we take him. I'll post a Pally-tanking strategy when we do, but it's a fun fight from a Pally tank's perspective.

*Tonight I'm leading a Zul'Aman run. We've kinda let it fall by the wayside. It's not an easy zerg like Karazhan is for a group at our level, in fact the groups that farm it seem to be all in T5 or better gear. We'll see how it goes, but I doubt tonight's gonna change my view of the place.

*I should also point out that the recent patch changed Wulf's EZ-Mode Macro. The newer, sleeker version is:

/cast !Auto shot
/cast [target=pettarget, exists] Kill command
/cast Steady shot
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()


No need to note speed anymore, since Autoshot should remain toggled now.

No comments: