Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pre-2.3 update.

Two updates in as many days? Madness I tells you!

Well last night's Karazhan was surprisingly fun. We one-shotted the Shade of Aran, the Prince, Netherspite and Terestian Illhoof with relative ease. Sadly the Prince didn't give Ulu his T4 hat, but he did offer him a brand-new hitting stick by way of compensation. Just the thing to while away those boring parts of fights where my off-tank target is dead and I've nothing better to do than refresh judgements.

Tonight's another attempt at our second Void Reaver kill in Tempest Keep. Sign-ups aren't amazing though, and I'm almost hoping it doesn't go ahead. Patch 2.3 hits the EU realms tomorrow and I still want six badges!

Speaking of 2.3, despite the very sexy changes to the Retribution Tree (especially the new Improved Seal of the Crusader and Pursuit of Justice), it looks like I'll be going with a bog-standard 0/49/12 spec. But the extra 100-ish stamina will be nice, not to mention the increased stamina from the new Heroic Badge items. I figure I'll manage to break 15k unbuffed Health tomorrow!

No comments: