Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Patch incoming!

Well it seems that Patch 2.3 will be arriving during next week's maintenance. This is pretty sweet (Ulushnar's Health will skyrocket and Wulf's going to gain a whole wealth of nice PVP tweaks), but it means I have to step up my badge farming somewhat. Ulushnar currently has 79 Badges (after a mammoth three-instance, 13-badge grind last night), and I'd ideally like him to have 120 by this time next week. This means for the next six days or so I need to average about seven badges a day.

Ah well, hopefully I can up the average with some hardcore Heroicing this weekend.

In other news, Ulushnar got his Jewelcrafting to 360 last night and was able to craft a Falling Star to replace the stamina/defense gem in his bracers. The result is that he now has 13.9k health unbuffed, but only 489 Defense. That said, the Resilience on his shield should still make him immune to Critical Hits, but I'm going to have to watch his defense in future, a lot of the new items seem to be light on defense rating.

No comments: