Thursday, November 15, 2007

Into Zul'Aman, part 1.

Well last night, I got home, installed the patch, and logged on to the cacophany of my Bugcatching mod warning me of thousands of UI errors. Yep, patch day = broken mods day.

I had barely got through the lagfest that was Shattrah to the Heroic Items vendor before I was invited into a Zul'Aman raid. I quickly (well as quickly as possible) went to Lower City to grab some more Symbols of Kings and a Quest for Zul'Aman and then was summoned to Zul'Aman without further ado.

There was no time for a respec, but luckily during my last respec, I'd accidentally included Weapon Expertise, so I was set to get the 10% stamina buff this patch. The overall effect of the new talents and items was that I now had 14997 health, 3 short of my 15k goal!



Still, I was chuffed to find that I had more health than the Warrior who was also tanking!

I'll go on about the raid itself later.

1 comment:

Ardent Defender said...

I like the title "Champion of the Naaru".

Yeah the 10% HP boost is nice. I'm at 12K unbuffed in my punny hard earned gear. Nothing like yours of course at 15K.