Friday, June 29, 2007

Kara and a return to DPS.

I was bored before Karazhan last night, so I tried to get a group together to zerg through Arcatraz. I ended up with Ulu, another Paladin (who I thought was Holy, but turned out to be DPS specced), a Rogue, a DPS Shaman and a Feral Druid. Notice what was missing? That's right, primary healers. After some humming and hawing, I got my healing gear out the bank and with some support from the Paladin and Shaman, we healed our way through the instance with only a few deaths,

After that, it was time for the CD Late Shift to go try Kara. We cleared and took down Attumen fairly easily, but after that we spent the rest of the night making about a 7-8 attempts on Moroes. It was a difficult fight with our composition and ultimately we called it a night from that point. There's an aftermath thread here that denotes the various problems we had, and it has a lot of backseat raiders saying the same things over and over again.

Tonight it's the turn of the Early Shift to give it a go. Given the shortage of sign-ups for that run, I've decided to drag Wulfsblood out of semi-retirement to give it a go. I've respecced him to Trapbitch after a brief flirtation with a Marksmanship build. We'll see how it goes I guess.

No comments: