Friday, November 24, 2006

One down...

Well, it turns out I had my first run with Adventure Lovers last night, to Blackwing Lair. There were a few wipes and it was apparently an unfocussed raid for them, but we still cleared as far as Firemaw.

It was a lot of fun being in a raid again, the folks there are every bit as friendly as Chaotic Divinity and almost as nuts. Hopefully my incessant banter hasn't turned them off me yet. Their tactics are slightly different to CD's, but similar enough that I was able to adapt quite quickly (90% of Hunter tactics are knowing where to stand before we hit Auto-shot. ;))

Since it's looking increasingly like we'll be getting the new patch (2.01 I think it's been designated as) next week, I'm going to have to look into how that affects my playstyle. Rather than just diving immediately straight down the grinding/soloing/levelling utility of the Beastmastery tree, I might have to give a serious look into deep Marksmanship for the upcoming raids.

No comments: