Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Preparations for Wrath

Well when I checked my banker's mail before work this morning, I found an enchanting pattern I picked up last night had sold. This puts me at nearly 4.8k gold after a weekend of daily grinding and selling almost everything in my bank that wasn't soulbound! If a couple of more auctions go through, I should be able to get Artisan Flying for Ulu tonight! And then it's off to Netherwing ledge!

In other news, Ulu has now dropped Enchanting for Mining and I'm slowly levelling that. After completing that, I'm going to level the last 7 points of his Engineering skill and make him a Turbo-charged Flying Machine. Lorefiends beware!

Raiding is going less-well. For every amazing raid we have had, we have 2-3 that just fail to get off the starter blocks. I figure things'll pick up again after this month, but then we'll have a few weeks until Warhammer Online sucks away our playerbase.

And by the time folks start to filter back by that, we'll be staring down the barrel of WotLK's release date.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I can be bothered anymore.

No comments: