Monday, May 05, 2008

Three days, three different shoulders.

Well three weeks into the hacking mess, still no sign of Ulu's gear. On the plus side, with the exception of his Bracers, I've managed to build a halfway decent set of gear for him now.

On Friday, Ulu came and helped Off-tank a Void Reaver/Solarian run in Tempest Keep. After that was cleared, Ulu went and tanked a couple of Heroics. First up was Magister's Terrace, where Ulu was finally able to get his hands on a Commendation of Kael'thas! After that it was off to Sethekk Halls heroic where Ikiss kindly dropped the Spaulders of Dementia, giving Ulu a set of shoulders with actual tanking stats on them.

After that, Ulu had enough badges to buy a new Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker. However, I decided not to bother replacing any more of my old items and decided to keep saving for the new ones.

The new shoulders lasted him all of about 12 hours before an afternoon Gruul/Magtheridon farm gave him a new set of Justicar Shoulderguards. After that it was off to Karazhan, where Ulu got a new cloak and had enough badges for the new ring. After some humming and hawing, I decided to save badges for the new badge legs instead.

Sunday saw Ulu in Zul'Aman with some bored folks where the first chest provided him with the Pauldrons of Stone Resolve. At the moment, I'm still relying on the Tier 4 shoulders for the most part, but the Za shoulders will be useful for my block set when I get Ulu's gear back. As it stands, I'm just glad to be able to raid and do Heroics with Ulu again.

1 comment:

Ardent Defender said...

That is sick! Three shoulders. Not sure when I'm going to get my Blue shoulders replaced.

Nice loot though as well as the MgT loot.