Friday, May 30, 2008

I has vids!

If there's one good thing about Age of Conan, it's that it encouraged me to upgrade my PC.

Now when I play WoW, I'm running around Shattrah and on raids with graphics on full at 60 FPS. As someone who's used to FPS around the 15-20 mark it's a culture shock.

So anyway, since I have all this power not being used productively, I decided to download Fraps last night and recorded some of the Black Temple run:



Edit: Urk that really does look like ass. I reccomend going to the youtube page and clicking on the "Watch in High Quality" link.

This was the first boss. I still need to work on picking a filesize that doesn't look like ass on Youtube, and I doubt Invisusira needs to be looking over his shoulder just yet, but hey, it amuses me.

Oh and on the subject of the BT run, it was our best yet. The first three bosses were all one-shotted and Ulu managed to bag himself an Illidari Runeshield on the trash to Supremus.

No comments: