Friday, May 16, 2008

So I haven't written much this week. I've been on holiday and been too busy running around or playing games to write much.

Ulu is currently sitting at 17k HP in his newly-restored gear (see armory link) with 54% pure Avoidance and 441 Spell Damage. As MT gear it's pretty cool, but it involves using two Stamina trinkets, which leaves me short of an "oh crap" button in certain situations. I've also started experimenting more with a modular approach to equipment, where I only swap a few slots for block gear, threat gear, etc. I'll write more about that in another post sometime next week when I'm back at work and bored on my lunch break.

In other news, CD has made it's first steps into Black temple. We've killed the first two bosses in there now, and we'll be working on the Shade of Akama on Monday. Ulu even got some nice boots off the first boss.

No comments: