Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TK = Trash Killing.

Didn't have the Warlocks for Magtheridon, so we instead headed over to Tempest Keep for our first solid attempt at Void Reaver.

The trash clear was, as ever, both boring and painful, but in the end we got through it and made three attempts at him. Our best attempt had him around 54% health, which promises a kill in the coming weeks.

I'm not sure if I'll be joining them. More and more I'm feeling the need for a break or a change. I'm tired of running Karazhan (although both my toons still need drops from there) and I'm tired of Gruul's Lair.

1 comment:

Ardent Defender said...

Seems to be a common thing in the endgame progression, people getting tired of all the endless runs. Over and over to get that piece of gear they need.

You'd think Blizzard would make it so players be able to do a complete run maybe like 3 times and get all your gear through some means. Than to have people getting burned out in the end from the endless tried night after night.