Monday, July 16, 2007

Weak-end.

Well this weekend Ulu played the game of "no loot for you" in Karazhan again. Bosses died, DPS was given happies over the shinies, but nothing dropped of interest to Ulu. I'm kinda tired of the place and I've decided now to stop running it for a while and let other tanks in CD get the chance to kill bosses over and over for nada.

I don't mean to sound like a shallow, purple-chasing lootwhore, but I am so that's kinda how it comes out.

Speaking of Purple-chasing, Ulu joined up with a couple of friends to try 3v3 Arena. He was supposed to be a healer, but I frankly sucked the big one. We only won one of our ten games (for some reason the opposing team consisted of one suicidal Troll Mage). Ah well, apparently even if you suck, the points roll in, so in a few weeks, he should be able to acquire a nice epic Shield.

In other news, after making a sizeable dent in the Nagrand Clefthoof population, I finally got Wulf's Leatherworking up to 375 and made the bracers of his Epic set. Currently I "only" need about another 20 Primal Fire and Primal Shadow to make the rest of the set. It's a shame that Primal Fire is one of the most expensive and heavily farmed primals in the game. Ah well.

No comments: