Thursday, March 06, 2008

Happenings

I haven't been on WoW much since the weekend through a mixture of apathy and circumstance. This weekend I'm off to see friends, so I won't be playing much then either.

The weather's starting to get nice, exams are starting to loom and we're starting to see the results of both on the raiding scene. People are leaving the main groups, and as a result, people are being poached from the less-advanced groups. I completely understand why people would wanna go to a more-advanced group, but I'm tired of the mixed messages and outright lies they sow in their wake.

A couple of weeks ago, we had a Resto Shaman tell us she'd be cutting back her raiding because she didn't want to be too hardcore. Then last week she said she was leaving to trial with a more-hardcore group.

This week we had a Shadow Priest claim we were too hardcore for him and that our raid days are incompatible with his availability. A couple of days later, an ex-CD friend of ours points out he'd applied to a more hardcore group stating he is willing to be flexible about raid days.

In other news, I dunno. This game feels like a second job sometimes, particularly raiding. I kinda need something to shake stuff up and make it fun again.

No comments: