Monday, August 20, 2007

Now I spend my time looking all around.

Well on Saturday, Ulu was knocked back for the raid group he applied to. Lack of gear and experience it seems. Was kinda expected but it does mean that Plan A went out the window.

I ended up taking Wulf to Karazhan on Saturday night to help CD out. Went pretty well, we ended up killing the Shade of Aran, Prince Malechazzar and Terestian Illhoof. It reminded me why I liked CD, but it also annoyed me that we can't perform like this most of the time.

On Sunday, I decided to take a change of pace, and I returned to Moonglade, home of my Horde toons. There I did the unthinkable and rolled a Blood Elf Paladin. Worse than that, I intended to make him a Retribution-specced one. Naming him Rachskind (butchered German for "Revenge Child", which I use to evoke both "Retnub" and my favourite Iron Maiden song.) In one day, I got him up to level 16. I'm intending on getting him to level 19 and then taking a break from levelling to concentrate on doing some PVP in Warsong Gulch for a bit. Once I get bored of that, I'll level him to 29 and do the same thing again.

Tonight though, it seems CD are short of tanks for their attempt at Gruul's Lair, so I'll be loaning them Ulushnar again for that.

No comments: