Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blessing of Sanctuary

If you read the official Paladin forums, as I have been known to do when bored on my breaks at work, then you'll be convinced that if you spec as anythign other than a healer, you'll be kicked from your group and told to re-roll. You'll also be convinced that 90% of the playing populace have no idea what a "hybrid" is and will even kick you for saving a wipe by stepping outside the box.

This alone doesn't make it any different than any other class forum on blizzard's site. I read it so that however much I may occasionally angst about stuff, I still have it more together than a lot of the vocal minority of my class.

Just as when I needed respite from the whining masses on the Hunter forum, I turned to TKA Something, I have at long last found a haven for Protection Paladins, Main Tankadin. Like TKA Something, it's a place to get decent info on Pally tanking without the innumerable Buff/Nerf threads.

No comments: