Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational Battle Chicken!

A couple of pictures of Stormpaw in Moonkin form:





I'm really enjoying the Moonkin whilst soloing. Not only does Stormpaw do a lot of damage, but he has the resilience to take some hits if an enemy gets close. The only downside is that it costs me some of my efficency as a healer in groups, but I should be able to mitigate that over time.

Stormy as it stands is 3/4 of the way to level 57, and I'm going to push to get him as close to 60 as I can before the weekend. Wulf hasn't been getting that much love at the moment, I only log on with him every so often to kill a few Dragonkin to keep my hand in. Part of me regrets stopping raiding with Adventure Lovers, but then again, I know if I was still raiding with them, then I'd be thinking about playing my healers. There's only so many hours in a day after all.

No comments: