Monday, September 15, 2008

Remember, remember the 13th of November...

Well, with the 3.0 Test Realm going up on Saturday night and the rumor* that WotLK is going to be released in a little over 2 months, it looks like Blizzard is pulling all the stops to make sure that their subscribers visits to Warhammer Online will be temporary at best.

Good on them, because it's boring as hell playing on Live atm, and the EU Beta server's been a joke ever since I first logged in.

CD's lost it's raiding spirit. We can maybe scrape together enough people to take a run at the first three bosses in Mount Hyjal, but that's about it. The rest of the time people either play alts, PVP, or plain don't log in.

Warhammer's taken a few of our core players and other folks aren't stepping up to replace them. I don't see how it's worth replacing people for two months of raiding, even if we had the quality of applicants.

I think my raiding career is ending here.

*This was going to be a rant about how until we've heard from Blizzard themselves, it's a rumor, not a confirmed thing, but Blizz have just confirmed as I was typing this. Darn you Blizz, darn you to Heck!

1 comment:

Ardent Defender said...

Woot, Woot.

Something to look forward to. Woot Woot.

I guess I'm excited. I know you are as well. Woot!!