Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I see Cow... Redux.

So Ulushnar hit level 60 on Sunday. After doing that, he started work on a questline that allows him to summon his Epic Warhorse:



He completed it last night with the aid of friends from CD. Now Outland awaits and the last ten levels or so should pass easily. The mobs in Outland seem to give twice the experience of similar mobs in Azeroth, and the quests themselves give something in the region of 150% of the XP.

I had initially looked forward to levelling with a small group of friends, doing instances and working on my tanking skills. It now seems that two of these friends at least won't be joining me in the run to 70, and several of the other CD alts are currently in the 63+ bracket. This means I now have to grind like a mad thing to catch up to a useful level. Ah well, given the work it's taken to get this far, this stage at least should be relatively straight forward.

No comments: