Sunday, September 17, 2006

On Gratuity.

So tonight, we clear BWL from Ebonroc to Nefarian. Excellent run, no wipes and less than a dozen deaths all the way through. Ebonroc also dropped his rather nice Drake Fang Talisman for the second time. This time, I was the winning bidder and I now wear it proudly. However, in stark contrast to my earlier post, I now have a completely gratuitous +16 to hit in my normal gear. (Anything above +9 to hit isn't nessesary for ranged damage against a raid-level target).

The only real +hit I can afford to lose however is from my trusty old Band of Accuria, which will be recieving an upgrade when I can acquire a Circle of Applied Force, or some other equally nice ring. Pretty much everything else is inherant to whatever item I'd place in those slots (like my Giantstalker armour set and Onyxia Tooth Necklace) or from talents I don't want to lose, since I'll need them in cases when I'm not wearing as much +Hit gear (such as when I have my Nature Resistance gear on)

No comments: