Monday, July 10, 2006

Queer Eye For The Straight Huntar...

So as I promised in my last post, pictures.

This is Wulf in the hybrid gear as of last post:



Pretty ugly, althought I'll admit the Dragonstalker helm looks better from the front than it does when I'm playing Wulf. We can deal with some of the Uglyness by clicking the "hide helm" option however:



That said, at the weekend, I decided to change talent spec. My new spec will probably see me kiss goodbye to my slot in the top ten damage dealers, but it offers me a lot of fun options for PVP and the few times I have to get close to the mob I'm fighting. However the spec really requires me to focus on items that give me solid bonuses to my agility. To this end, I've removed the Zandalar items and replaced them with Gianstalker again, so now I look like this:



Which I find infintely preferrable. Of course, if I had my way, I'd have Wulf wander around like this:



However, Blizz have, like, totally nerfed nudity!

No comments: