Monday, April 17, 2006

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds...

Another weekend passed, but sadly, I have no dead more demons to show for it. Wulf does have a couple of shiney new toys though, so lets focus on the positive.

First up, on Sunday's Zul'Gurub run, we took down the priests and Hakkar in record time without a wipe. Hakkar dropped a sword which I'd previously stated wasn't worth me getting. However, in the last patch, they introduced a new enchant for two-handed weapons, which when applied to this weapon made it a worth substitue for my two hatchets, with the added advantages that:


  • It's better for Player-versus-Player confrontations due to it's insane damage and massive stamina buff.
  • I looks frigging cool!


So, flush from the success there, I headed down to Molten Core with the intent of getting some more of Wulf's Gianstalker Armour. Sadly, the loot gods saw fit not to drop any of the peices I needed, but Ragnaros did drop an amazing Cloak which I won the auction for. Another Hunter also got their Leaf, so I really need to push on now and get my last two demons killed.

No comments: