Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summertime: The Coming of the Alts

What's there to say on this thing?

Ulduar's going... ok. We've managed to clear to Yogg-Saron fairly seamlessly and we've also got phase 1 of the fight underway, but it still feels like a long while until we'll be killing him. Summertime's started to interfere with our plans though, and it's something I'll be keeping my eye on in the weeks to come.

Now that Ulu's pretty much got everything he needs from PVP grinding, I need a project in-game. To that end, I've created Walstafa, a Human Rogue to keep me amused in between raids. I've really been bitten by the Melee bug, and Rogues are one class that never fails to annoy me in PVP, so I'd like to understand them better.

I'm enjoying him thusfar, but I'd forgotten how annoying Elwynn Forest and Westfall were to level in. I should really drag Ulu around some PuG heroics to get enough emblems for the nice heirloom items.

No comments: