Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Update on the Hacking

Recieved an email from Blizz this morning which said this, amongst other stuff:


Greetings,

We have unlocked your account, and issued you a new computer generated password.

We are still investigating your account for possible vandalism.
Once we have completed our investigation, we will contact you with the results.

As the Game Master team is unable to assist you further until the investigation is complete, please do not send in any tickets on this matter until you receive email confirmation that the investigation has been concluded.


I can't check it out since I'm halfway through downloading the patches after doing a complete reformat/reinstall. Worst case scenario is I don't have my Gear back. No problem, Wulf still has raid-level gear on and I can use the time to grind his SSO rep.

2 comments:

Corey said...

Stick in there Ulu...hopefully those EU GM's will work as quickly as our US GM's :)

Azulas said...

I've been reading for a little while, good luck on getting all your gear back bro. That really can suck, having been there myself.