Tuesday, April 08, 2008

On Exaltation

So halfway through a deathly annoying Magister's Terrace heroic run last night, Ulushnar hit Exalted with the Shattered Sun Offensive.

Even though the Commendation of Kael'thas refused to drop again, I was able to pick up the Shattered Sun Pendant of Resolve and the Sunward Crest from the SSO Quartermaster after the run was done.

The Shattered Sun pendant is pretty similar to the badge reward Brooch of Deftness I was looking at. I lose about 3 Expertise and 9 Hit Rating, but gain a chance to gain 100 Dodge Rating (about an extra 5% chance to Dodge). It's going in my Bosstanking set and I'm looking forward to testing it out.

The Sunward Crest is a direct upgrade over my Dragonheart Flameshield as a threat/back-up shield for Mount Hyjal.

1 comment:

Lazenby said...

8 heroic runs and still no trinket for me either. What makes it worse is that both guild warriors got it first run.

At least its quite quick to run.