Thursday, March 01, 2007

This... Is my BOOMSTICK!!!

Apologies for the caps gentle reader, but last night, I had a peice of uncommonly good luck. On a run to The Mechanar with some folks from CD, an exceptionally nice gun dropped. I've seen asking prices for it in the AH of around 2000G, and it's basically the best pre-raid ranged weapon in the game (and arguably the equal of many of the ranged weapons that drop in Kharazan). As the only Hunter in the run, I was allowed to take it!



Ain't it beautiful? :)

Last night was nice. Whilst CD still hasn't started raids to Kharazhan yet, we've arranged for Wednesdays and Fridays to be days where we make a concerted effort to work together and get help for everyone who needs stuff done. We aim to have one lot ready to go at 18:30 game time (17:30 in the UK) and another lot at 20:00 (19:00). In practise, because I have no life and live within walking distance of work, I was able to help at both times. It's kinda cool to be able to do this stuff, helping keep the core of CD together even when we don't have raids.

In other news, it seems that Blizzard have bowed to the popularity of profiling sites like Allakhazam, RPG Profiler and CT Profiles, and started their own profiling site, the Armory. More disturbing, it seems I have a Horde namesake. I wonder if he's a fan? :)

1 comment:

Admin said...

BOOMSTICK!

http://www.brucefacts.com/