Thursday, February 01, 2007

Replies to "Professional Opinion" comments.

If there's one frustration I have about Blogspot's software is there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do threaded replies to comments on it. Or possibly there is and I'm being dumber than normal.

As it happens, yesterday's post has elicited replies from a couple of folks in Chaotic Divinty, which I'm going to reply to here and now:

Bluebottle wrote:

"My leatherworking is around 340 somewhere but have just dinged skinning to 375."

I have the same problem, I got my skinning to 375 in 2-3 days and my Leatherworking to 330-ish in the first week. I'm now at 342 and running out of useable patterns.

Peter wrote:

May be cheaper to grind cash and buy the primals from people like miners and engineers who get them more easily (miners get fire and stone from nodes, engineers get life and shadow using a crafted Mote Extractor). Blizzard seem to be emphasising cross-trade requirements, meading you trade for your reagents rather than grinding your own. Maybe an anti-bot measure, at least in part.

That's a possibility, but given the prices in the Auction House atm (anywhere from 30-60 Gold for a Primal?), it's not one I'm going to follow unless I get particularly desperate, or the market starts to get more reasonable (I figure it will in a few months, seeing the way the prices for BoE green items have dropped). I've put feelers out on the forums and in guild chat for folks with spare Primals to give/trade, but I think most folks need them themselves for their own professions.

No comments: