Friday, February 23, 2007

Acquisitions

Woah, it's been longer than I thought since I last put finger to key for this 'Blog.

Nothing much of interest to report really, Wulf's been playing through the lvl 70 content when he gets the change, aiming to get himself geared up and attuned for if and when Chaotic Divinty begins raiding Karazhan.

Last weekend was a lucky one for him. On three runs, he was lucky enough to pick up the first three parts of Beast Lord, an armor set for Hunters. My current plan with Wulf is to try and acquire the Helm, which will give him the 4-piece bonus, and also allow him to wear all three peices of his recently-acquired Felstalker armor set.

And that, my little duckies, is about that. Suffice to say that I'm still enjoying the expansion, and playing Wulf in general, although I'm beginning to see the end in sight of things I can reasonably do solo, which was a problem before. Ah well, worst comes to the worst, i can always backtrack and help mates through content.

I'm going to leave you with some pretty pictures however:



This is Wulf on his nice, shiney flying mount.



And here's Wulf with some of his new armor parts, as well as his newly-tamed Owl pet. I'm gonna go into some detail about Owls and why I chose them in another post.

No comments: