Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A few words to Puggers.

If you're gonna whisper a prospective tank and ask how much Health they have, then you're only going to attract idiots who think all they have to do is stack stamina.

If you're going to say stuff like "In my experience a tank's HP is a good indication of his skill" then you're pretty much an idiot.

If you do both these things and then skirt around the 1.1k DPS mark on a heroic, don't expect that tank to want to tank stuff for you in the future.

I don't mind someone being a jerk if they've got the skills to back it up. But if you're both ignorant of how my class and role works, and barely able to play your own, then you're not worth my time.

I'd rather quest, hell, I'd rather a holy priest solely by mob grinding than tank for you.

Oh and one more thing, without a healer or tank, you're not "looking for two more", you're "three DPS looking for group".

1 comment:

Jason Myers said...

"three DPS looking for group".
A-Men.